Can I use obagi nu derm and retin a together?

I have been on retin a .025 for about 9 months and recently just bumped up to retin a .05. I just use citaphil cleanser, but I want to buy the obagi nu derm system. Can I use them together

Yes, Obagi Nu-Derm is actually meant to be used *with* Retin A. The system has 6 steps. Step 5 is the Blender (hydroquinone), which is mixed with Retin A and applied to your skin every night. I would definitely seek a skin care expert to help guide you through the use of the system, however. Hydroquinone is a prescription product and the Nu-Derm system is a relatively aggressive home treatment.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon