I'm looking to get 750 cc implants with a lift. Any suggestions?

Im looking to get 750 cc implants with a lift. My last consultation i went to suggested i get silicone gel ultra high profile vs saline. I want the fake look. One dr. Indicated that the look is exactly the same with either or, that the main difference is the feel not the look. Is thst true? Will one maintain looking rounder and firmer longer than the other? Im having such a hard time deciding. I currently have 450cc silicone and its very natural looking, which i dont like especially after 2 kids

How do I achieve the fake look with breast implants?

The fake look can usually be achieved with larger breast implants. XL breast implants are my specialty. You can go to xlbreastimplants dot info for more information. One way is XL implants with high profile like you mention. Many plastic surgeons are reluctant to go that high and do not have the experience. 

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants

You ask if I have any suggestions?  Yes I do.  Do not go with larger implants.  You may be happy for a while but when the breasts sag and the skin stretches out, you will have a very complicated problem to deal with.   I strongly urge patients not to go over 500 cc's.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Thank you for the question. You will find that online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific advice in regards to selection of specific breast implant size/profile. Having said that, it is generally necessary to utilize high or ultra high-profile silicone gel breast implants or overfilled saline breast implants to achieve the types of outcomes you demonstrate with the goal photographs.  Adjustment of the breast implant capsules may also be necessary.

Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, and computer imaging) will be critical. 

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. ***Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "D or DD cup” or "fake look" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. 

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery ( after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers). Viewing the patient's chest wall in the upright and supine positions, with temporary sizes in place, help select the best breast implant size/profile for the specific patient.

I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to "larger" breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.

I tend to agree that they will look the same but the feel is very different. Silicone softer, saline harder. Very simple. I have no idea if that size is ok for you as I have never examined you and measured the dimensions of your breast. For all I know those are way too wide for your chest wall. The only way any of us know in this forum is to see you and measure you. If fake is what you want, 750 will likely do that. It also can do pretty horrible long term damage to the breast and skin envelope down the road if that implant is too big for your breast. Nobody thinks about many years down the road and how it can damage the breast. I am not saying that will happen to you, but just think about it. I hope you find what you need. Best of luck!

Sincerely,

DrRickAZ

Richard J. Brown, MD

Circus freak boobs

that size is cray cray. You will have back pain as u age and your boobs will enter the room 20 minutes before u do. Also increases risk of rupture and hardening of your implants. Rethink your choice! Thx good luck 

David S. Rosenberg, MD

Look

Thank you for the question and silicone in the long run is proabably a better choice as there will be less chance of rippling in the future as your breasts naturally lose elasticity

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Breast lift with ultra high profile implant?

Breast lift with a ultra high profile is not a good idea as the lift results in increased projection by itself; the addition of a high profile implant will result in over projection making your breast look tubular rather than round; please see examples below.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Breast Implant Revision/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

The size of implant best for you is dictated by your chest wall measurements.  Once we determine that we can choose the profile based on what you want or need to achieve.  If you are seeking a natural look, then the diameter of the implant should be equal to or, more ideally, smaller than the width of your breast. The breast width is a measurement of how wide your breast is at the base, which should be measured at the level of the nipple. Choosing an implant that is smaller in diameter than your breast width will avoid the "side breast" fullness that is often associated with a more artificial appearance.  Other than that, you should choose the implant based on volume, not on the dimensions of the implant. You should choose a board certified plastic surgeon that you trust to help guide you in this decision.  

Silicone will give you a fullness at the top (upper pole fullness).

Silicone implants come pre-filled with a silicone gel and are the softest implant available. They feel more natural, which makes them a good option for women with less natural breast tissue; but they require a larger incision. It may be more difficult to realize if this type of implant has ruptured, so it is important to monitor them with annual follow-up visits. Additionally, because this implant contains a more liquid silicone (less cross-linked), if this implant should rupture, it will leak only into the scar capsule formed around the implant but may cause some discomfort or implant distortion.

Anatomic gummy bear implants might be a good choice to give you volume.

These highly-sought-after, anatomic implants offer a look that more closely resembles the natural silhouette of a breast, and, therefore, are a very attractive option for individuals seeking a natural-looking, aesthetic primary breast augmentation. Additionally, these implants are an especially excellent option for patients undergoing restorative or corrective breast surgery because they provide more stability, shape, and reduced incidence of capsular contracture. Compared to other types of silicone gel implants, the silicone in the cohesive gel implant is more cross-linked; therefore, should the implant shell “rupture,” it maintains its shape and silicone does not leak.

During your breast augmentation consultation, you should feel the different types of implants available, and try on various implant sizers in front of a mirror to help you to get an idea of how you will look following the surgery. You should also bring pictures of the look you would like to achieve, as well as a favorite top to wear when trying on implant sizers.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon