Hello. I'm exactly 2 weeks post op breast implant revision from saline to silicone, under muscle & 550 cc Naturelles 20 (photos)

Hello I am exactly 2 weeks post op today and wondering if the unevenness towards the bottom of the breast is going to get better and have that rippled look. was wondering if I am getting new stretch marks already? Once the implant settles down more will that fill out the bottom unevenness or am I still swollen and could it be from steri strips? Thanks!

Early in recovery phase

At two weeks, you are still very early in the postoperative phase and there'll be lots of change over the next month or so. I would not ,at this point in time, be concerned with the small differences because they will even out over time. Congratulations on your surgery and good luck for having an uneventful recovery.

Concerns after revisionary breast augmentation surgery…

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation revisionary surgery. Unfortunately,  online consultants will not be of much help to you when it comes to predicting longer-term outcome or changes can be expected after the surgery performed. Much will depend on exactly what was done during the procedure. Therefore, best to address these questions directly to your plastic surgeon who will always be your best resource when it comes to accurate information, advice, and/or meaningful reassurance. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with longer-term.

Wait for some time

The final appearance, shape, and movement are not exactly the same as normal breasts. The surgically enlarged breasts do not move in the same way as normal breasts. They tend to be firmer. The contours are usually somewhat different than normal breasts. In some patients these discrepancies may be rather noticeable. Although every effort is made to place the implants symmetrically, complete symmetry is rarely achieved. Immediately after surgery, the breasts are swollen and firmer. The final shape and size is approximated after 2 to 3 months, but up to one year may be required for the end result.