Is it normal after lipo (during the first two weeks) to have one side more contoured than the other? (photos)

Will it heal evenly? I am 25 years old and I recently had lipo on my chin and neck area with fat injected into my jawline. It is day 5 and I am still pretty swollen. I have noticed that one side is shaping and contouring quite nicely while the other side does not look as contoured, almost like less was done on that side. That side is also more lumpy and swollen than the other. Is this normal during the healing process? I have followed the instructions post-op to a T.

Asymmetrical Swelling--Try Venus Legacy

Yes, it is possible to have asymmetrical swelling. I suggest all my patients to wear the neck compression 24 hours a day for 3-5 days after the procedure.  To speed up healing and reduce swelling, you can try hyperbaric oxygen and venus legacy radiofrequency treatments.  LED treatments can be used to help as well.  Best, Dr. Emer.