Mild midline diatema and gap in between my upper middle teeth. (photo)

I am 33 years and I have mild midline diatema. I have been wanting to fix this for a while . Can you please tell me if it's possible

#Veneers to correct midline shift and diastema #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
It is possible to correct both of these issues with porcelain veneers. Generally speaking, a small midline shift can be corrected completely and a greater midline shift, which more difficult to treat, can be significantly improved with porcelain veneers. Consult a cosmetic dentist to determine your options, and always look at before and after photos when selecting your dentist. They will give you a pretty good indication about what you can expect. I'll link a photo of a patient of mine who's case was similar to yours. Good luck and I hope this info helps you. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO Area (O'Fallon, IL)
RealSelf100

Saint Louis Dentist