I want to do the 4d vaser high def. I want to do the 4d vaser high def, I'm an athlete in a good shape.

But I have a stubborn fat in my abdominal. So I would be thankful if there is a good DR in California with a good price, also I wanna know what is the estimate price ?? Thanks.

#Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture/ #Liposuction/Body Contouring with Fat Grafting/ #BBL

I appreciate your question.

I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

4D Vaser Laser

Liposuction will treat the fat on the outside of the abdominal muscles. Sometimes "stubborn" fat is on the inside and creates a thick or not tapered waistline, even in athletes. Evaluation in person will determine if liposuction in general is a good treatment for you. California is a big state with A LOT of plastic surgeons. The price will range vastly depending on the location in California and the surgeon. The precision, skill, and time it takes to perform 4D lipo will add to the price, possibly even double the price, depending on the surgeon. 

Millicent Odunze-Geers, MD, MPH
Sacramento Physician