Can fat transfer to the buttocks be uneven due to losing some fat cells in the future in the area?

A good surgeon is key

The buttocks can be uneven but that is unusual if the procedure is done well.  So long as your surgeon is a well trained board certified plastic surgeon who performs this procedure with regularity, your chances of having this problem is low.

Corpus Christi Plastic Surgeon

Fat Transfer Results, Are They Permanent?

After 6-12 weeks if the fat is there, it stays forever in my experience unless you have extreme weight loss -- then you can lose fat everywhere and you will not have optimal results from fat grafting. I suggest you see an expert and do sculptra/PRP to get long term improvement and maintenance of the fat. PRP and purgraft give the best outcome and viability. Best, Dr. Emer