BBL or implants? (Photo)

I weight 127-130 and now I'm 155. originally I was suppose to get implants done but hearing all the horror stories about visibility is really driving me insane. I want to know do I have enough fat to safely get buttock implants intramuscular and it not be noticeable ( bending over etc ) or should I try my luck and stick with bbl. I will also post a pic of my wish of how exactly I want to look and what I look like now ( the grey pics ) thank you hope to hear from you all soon!

Lipo and BBL

Hello,  thank you for your question and photos.   I will go with Lipo / BBL with you.  Reducing the width of your waste and putting fat on your buttocks will get you the results you want.   Have a good day. 

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.
I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique.
Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

BBL or implants? (Photo)

I will tell you with  years experience that implants will not give you a natural look and are up to 60% rejected from the body. Your own fat will be not rejected and give you that natural look and you will not loose the fat after your 6 months procedure. "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from area ( liposuction) with the fat removed your own fat it will be transfer to the buttocks and into the hips. It gives a natural,fuller,lifted looked compared to "Butt implant". You look like a good candidate for a "BBL". By gaining 5-10 more pounds you will have amazing results. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.