Can someone please tell me what's wrong with my breast? (photos)

3 months ago, I had saline unders. 300 cc final fill 400 cc. My right breast has never felt a part of me and my implants touch in the middle. My right breast seems like it's just sitting on top of my tissue, flood around and isn't very attached. My breast swells, it's sore, and there's a lot of scar tissue it seems, pushing the implant up and medially with my breast tissue rolling down and out. Someone please help me

What's wrong wtih your breasts

Over all, your breasts look appropriate for having had a breast augmentation only; I see slight asymmetry in size but this was likely present preop. Constructive criticism is that your breast mounds are too low to begin with; they are not on your chest where youthful breasts should be. As a result your breast are being pulled laterally and down; by having a lift procedure, you can downsize your breast size so they are not touching as well as being able to obtain appropriate medial cleavage and upper pole fullness even when not wearing a bra. Please examples of patients below.

Overinflated, subglandular implants

Hello SiberianFox-
There are many ways to do enhance breasts. In general, plastic surgeons are trying to match the volume of the breasts with the skin envelope in the most aesthetically pleasing way possible. But every surgeon and every patient have different views on aesthetics and the techniques on how to achieve certain aesthetics.
It appears that you had a nipple-areolar repositioning type of lift and could have benefitted from a fuller lift to lift both the N-A complex up further and lift the lower breast pole. You and/or your surgeon may have decided against doing this because of the additional scars. 
You imply that you have overfilled saline implants on top of the muscle. Placing gel implants under the muscle generally produces more natural appearing breasts and significantly decreases (but does not eliminate) the possibility of capsular contracture occurring (which you also imply is going on in your right breast).
Please speak to your surgeon about your issues and if still not satisfied with the answers, obtain a second opinion from an ABMS board certified plastic surgeon.
Good luck.

Mark Anton, MD, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Nothing is wrong

but there are certainly aesthetic goals that are not achieved with your result.  Others have mentioned them and its best to discuss your concerns with your surgeon and make a list of what you would like to achieve before doing that so you don't forget anything.  If your surgeons says they look fine, time to get a second opinion but you must bring with your your pre-op photos, a copy of your operative report, and your implant information.  I'm wondering what your discussion was with your surgeon prior to having your procedure....

Curtis Wong, MD

Unsatisfactory Result after Breast Augmentation

I'm sorry you are not happy with your breast augmentation. Given your description and photos, there appears to be something wrong. One breast looks larger and different then the other.  Your surgeon should be looking for a cause, or explain to you why this visual difference is occurring. 

If you don't get what you need from him, get a few second opinions.  Preoperative photos and a full exam will help the surgeon to diagnose the problem.  I recommend only ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons that specialize in revision breast surgery.

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Breast Augmentation Postop

It is always difficult to tell what is going on without preoperative photos and a good exam.  It does however appear that your right side is somewhat medially displaced and a bit higher than the left.  I would want to know if these implants are behind the muscle and if they are soft.

I would recommend you seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to have a consultation with.

Good luck.

Farbod Esmailian, MD

Shape

Thank you for the photos and the question and though it is difficult to answer without an examination it would apppear that scar or over dissection is pushing your right implant medially more then desired.  The good news is that this can be fixed.  So see your surgeon or other expert in the area

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Pre operative asymmetry

Pre operative photo would help to see if you had some significant asymmetry.  I would also like to know where the implants were placed.  It looks like you have saline breast implants that are on top of the muscle or just barely under.  I also think you may have benefited from some type of a breast lift.
Best Wishes,
Nana Mizuguchi, MD

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS