Two weeks after Breast Lift with Implants, I developed a very dark large bruise on my left breast and it isn't improving.(photo)

I am a total of 4 weeks post op at this point and the bruise persists and looks very dark. Please advise!

In the absence of changes in your breast size

this is just a late presenting bruise and it will go away.  In my practice, I suggest warm compresses to help them resolve faster.  If your breast is changing size, you must see your surgeon.

Bruise Blossoming

This can happen, but doesn't mean anything is wrong.  It can take time for blood to travel to the surface and form what we are accustomed to as a 'bruise'. This may take some time, but it will pass. Keep your surgeon aware. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

BRUISING AFTER BREAST AUGMENTATION

In the posted photo, seems that you had a recent small hematoma, if you do not have a big difference in shape and size between your breast, I will not be worried, it may take time for the bruising to go away, specially if you tend to bruise easily, and in another 2 or 3 weeks will go away.