Follow-up: Am I ready for a neck lift/submental neck lift? (Photos)

Updated photos to my previous question regarding whether I'm ready for a neck lift/submental neck lift? Mid-30's. I am wondering what way would work best to create a stronger jawline (get rid of pooch) and a firmer neck. Have gone to a variety of consultations with recommendations all over the map. Providing more specific photos by request. Thank you:) I do not wish to try non surgical options

This is a follow-up question to: Am I ready for a necklift? (photos) 

Neck Lift for me? (Photos)

Office liposuction under local anesthesia.  That's your best choice.  Necklift removes fat, but also addresses sagging muscles and loose skin, none of which you have.  You do not need open surgery.  Office liposuction is quick recovery, less expensive, and you'll have a result you're pleased with provided the operation is well planned and executed.

Neck Lift for me? (Photos)

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Neck/jawline liposuctions really do the trick.

Liposuction of the jawline/neck under local should give great results and is so easy to undergo. You can drive yourself home and back to work in 1-2 days.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Neck liposuctions

You do not need a neck lift.  Who have a small amount of fat that can be removed with liposuction or a series of Kybella injections.  If there is any subtle tightening needed, you can do this with non-invasive Thermage or Profound.  Best wishes.  

David Alessi, MD

Neck liposuctions

David Alessi, MD

Am I ready for a neck lift

Hi and thanks for your question. Your photos do not indicate a need for a neck lift. An examination will help determine the presence of excess fat in the submental region. A viable alternative may also be coolsculpting which can remove fat under the chin without surgery, anesthesia, needles, injections, or any postoperative recovery. Seek out a very experienced board certified plastic surgeon who can offer you all alternatives that are both non-surgical and surgical. See the web reference below for some examples. Good luck!

Richard Chaffoo,MD,FACS,FICS

Triple Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Am I ready for a neck lift

Richard Chaffoo,MD,FACS,FICS

Triple Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Neck lift?

I would need to see you in person but from the photos YOU NEED NOTHING now. The risk of something worse is greater than the gain!

Neck lift?

Neck

Thank you for the photos but an examination is really needed and discussion of goals.  That said you certainly do not need a necklift and possibly liposuction with RFAL will do the trick

Dr Corbin

Neck

Dr Corbin

Want a Neck Lift

These pictures do not suggest that a neck lift would be beneficial. Perhaps after an examination it is possible that an experienced facial rejuvenation surgeon may suggest liposuction of the anterior neck under the chin and along the jawline.

Want a Neck Lift

Follow-up: Am I ready for a neck lift/submental neck lift?

You have very little to gain from any surgical neck lift. When a surgical procedure with its cost , recovery, and attendant risks is balance by a chance at significant improvement, it is a good choice. That is not the case for you. 

Have you already decided?

It sounds as if you've already made your decision to do something surgical. It's best to seek consultation with an experienced facelift surgeon, who will be able to tell you if surgery is actually warranted. 

Have you already decided?

Follow-up: Am I ready for a neck left lower/submental neck lift?

From the photographs presented, a neck lift  does not appear to be necessary.  There appears to be an excellent jawline with only minimal fat in the neck, and the skin tone appears adequate.  There is no muscle cords present.  Best to leave well enough alone