My stomach has never looked good since I had lipo in 2005. What can be done to fix it? (Photo)

i had a lipo in november 2005 but since then my stomach never look good i want to know if can be fixed without any surgeries ! !!please any recommendations? ??

My stomach has never looked good since I had lipo in 2005. What can be done to fix it?

I think you are a very good candidate for a floating belly button tummy tuck. One of the main reasons for this is that you have a relatively high position of your belly button to begin with and a minor to moderate amount of muscle laxity.  The skin portion of the abdominoplasty will help flatten out the scar tissue from your liposuction and also improve the horizontal crease right below your ribcage. The muscle portion of it will flatten out the bugle which is more prominent in your lower abdomen.  The downside would be a relatively long scar in the position of a normal C-section scar, however this would be significantly shorter than a traditional tummy tuck.  This procedure will leave you with a beautiful flat abdomen.  I don't think you would be ultimately satisfied with minimally invasive procedures such as Ultherapy because it would not correct your abdominal bulge nor would it correct your abdominal creasing. I would recommend consulting with board certified plastic surgeons to discuss in more detail.  Best of luck.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. This is the surgical procedure that revolutionized cosmetic surgery becoming one of the most performed cosmetic procedures. Subcutaneous tissue or fat is removed in order to contour the body in a way that is harmonious and pleasing to the senses. It can be performed in almost all regions of the body such as the neck, chin, abdomen, back, buttocks, thighs, arms and ankles. Usually done through a small incision in the skin through which a cannula connected to a vacuum is applied, it can be performed alone or in combination with other procedures. After liposuction your body is going to be really swollen for at least 2 to 4 months after your surgery. It is important for you to wear your compression garment for at least 6 months, the first 3 months 24/7 and then the last 3 months at least 12 hours per day for your body get use to not having the faja for so many time. When you remove it, your body can get swollen and also you can have pain. Remember to also compress your body to prevent a seroma which is an accumulation of liquid that has to be drained, it is hard to touch and also really painful. Bruises are completely normal for almost 3 months from surgery, that’s why is better for you to use a bruising cream and apply it all over your body 3 times a day. To prevent bad circulation and swollen legs, use compression socks. Brazilian butt lift can be performed with the same procedure and for a month it will be swollen and it will drop a little bit without losing it’s shape if you use your garment.. If you’re going to perform liposuction on your inner, outer, anterior, lateral, postetior thighs, be careful and consult with your surgeon what’s best for you, sometimes we have more extra skin than fat, that can cause severe sagginess on our legs, which can be only be reversed performing a thigh lift…

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring vs. Non-invasive such as SculptSure, CoolSculpting

I suggest a 4D HI DEFINITION contouring specialist if you want fat removal and contouring. You may even need skin removal, based on your photos, an in person consult is needed to determine what is best based on your body type and skin type. Non-invasive procedures such as SculptSure only works to remove about 15-20% of fat per treatment. The results take 6-12 weeks to appreciate with a good diet and exercise. We combine with VANQUISH to get even better outcome. I suggest to my patients a second treatment 4 weeks after the first. Please consult with an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Liposuction - stomach never looked good. What can be done without surgery?

Thank you for asking about your liposution.

• I am so sorry you are disappointed and I understand.
  • Unfortunately an exam is needed to advise you.
  • You appear to need a tummy tuck -
  • Even if not, it is unlikely anything except surgery will be helpful.
  • You can try Ultherapy, an office skin tightening procedure, but many patients who have had it done tell me they have seen little improvement so do not expect much if you have it doe.
  • Wish I could have a better answer - but you need to see a plastic surgeon for an evaluation.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS