Treatment of PIH Pigment Incontinence?

My forehead has pigment problem because of excessive use of HQ+Glycolic acid cream. I had a 2mm punch biopsy. It concluded I have PIH with pigment incontinence in superficial dermis. My doctor recommended Fraxel Dual laser for treatment. She also mentioned this is only a temporary fix as it comes back. Is there any treatment that can fix this problem without needing me to have laser sessions every year. Previous treatments - 6% HQ, Glycolic acid peels upto 50%, Pixel laser sessions.

PIH and best treatment

I would suggest you consider chemical peels over Fraxel for PIH.  I find that with Fraxel you run the risk of the pigmentation getting worse.  Best, Dr. Green