I had a breast lift and breast augmentation through my areola. Is sharp pain on nipple normal ? (photo)

I am officially 3 months post op and I'm experiencing some sudden sharp pain on my left nipple not all the time just sometimes and it comes suddenly? Is this normal ? Will it go away ? Help me pleas

Pain in nipple

Thank you for your question and photos.  It is quite common to experience nerve related pain in the breast after surgery, especially around the nipple.  It can start even 3 months out and often last weeks to months and is typically related to nerve recovery. 

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon