Seeking a dentist in the area: I need a crown and a dental bridge.

My first ine with Dr Pham of clairemont smiles in San Diego CA. Places the wrong size and cost me $30,0000 in medical and corrxtive work, hence the work i need know. Ive had two temps made to seporate dentisits. Both created craows wrong size. Do you know of a denitist within a bundred miles who has a good reputation and track record using this maexhine

When looking for a dentist...#DrSoftTouch

I would recommend doing some research online to find a reputable cosmetic dentist in your area. Look at before and after photos of the dentist you are considering to get an idea of the results you can expect for yourself. I hope this helps. Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future.