Is it possible to get rid of a birthmark/freckle on my nose with laser treatment? (Photo)

I'm wondering if it is possible to get rid of this birthmark/ freckle with some sort of treatment without leaving any sign of surgery or treatment. Also, what would be the cost and timeline of a procedure like this? Many thanks!

Freckles and Birthmarks are different and are treated differently

You should see a board-certified dermatologist.  They will want to know how old you are and how old you were when that first appeared.  Freckles are superficial and are easy to remove with a procedure like IPL, which is like a laser procedure.  A nevus or mole goes deeper into the skin, so they don't easily laser off.  If it was first noticed around puberty, then it likely goes even deeper, and an excision would be required.  It looks small, so the scar from an excision would be small but present.  If it comes off with a laser/IPL type of treatment there would be no scar at all.  Either way, the procedures are relatively quick and cost about $400 depending on where you go.

Lake Oswego Dermatologic Surgeon

Diagnosis first, then laser- IPL

Yes, it is possible, however as specialist we always give a diagnosis before treatment. If this is benign, then lasers or IPL can help. Downtime is minimal as skin heals within 3-5 days. I suggest you see a specialist for a formal evaluation, diagnosis and treatment plan. Dr Davin S. Lim, Brisbane. Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Freckle Removal without Surgery?--Yes with IPL, fraxel, TCA peels

I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist. Freckles can be improved using IPL combined with Fraxel, as well as TCA peels which will give great results. Cost will vary, as will timeline. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer