Should I have a second rhinoplasty and what should be done to correct my nose and refresh my face? (Photos)

My nose is not symmetrical and appears curved to the right; my right nostril is larger and thicker than my left due to a graft from my ear; there is a bump on the upper left side of my nose; overall, my face looks tired. Eleven months post surgery, my surgeon continues to state my nose will be fine and is healing cocorrectly. I disagree; please share your opinions with me. Thank you!

Revision rhinoplasty procedure

Revision rhinoplasty probably one of the hardest operations to perform correctly  in the entire field of cosmetic surgery due to the healing process.  For that reason, it is probably best to have in-person consultation  and examination to discuss the options and your concerns about what can be improved going forward.  There is no perfect nose, but some improvements can be made.  

Revision rhinoplasty for multiple issues.

A revision rhinoplasty to address all of the items you mentioned can be done for a much improved results. See a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon and look at his results with revision rhinoplasty. 

Considering revision rhinoplasty

Rhinoplasty is one of the most complex surgeries of the face. Each patient requires a unique surgery and the results may not be seen for a year. Your nose will continue to refine over years. A revision surgery could potentially improve your deviated tip, nostril asymmetry, irregular contours, and revise the scar. Revision rhinoplasty is even more complex than the first rhinoplasty, because of the added risk of changing the features you like from the first surgery. I would recommend talking with your surgeon and a revision rhinoplasty specialist. Get as much input as you can before making this big decision. A revision rhinoplasty consultation should include reviewing information from your first rhinoplasty consultation as well as examining your nose now and taking new photographs. I like to use computer simulations so I can get on the same page as my patient. 
An improved nose will bring balance to your face. It's typically the eyes, forehead, and cheeks that present your age. Sagging jowls, furrowed brows, and deflated cheeks make us look older and tired than we are. There are both nonsurgical and surgical options to help improve the appearance in a natural way. I feel like you are very early in your decision making process. Gather as much information as you can before moving forward. Safety comes first. 

Victor Chung, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon