Retin A & Blackheads: How long will it take?

I've been using retin a for four months now (2 at .025% and 2 at .05%) but they doesn't seem to be going away at all. How long will it take to see results? Is there some kind of laser treatment that will help get rid of them?

Retin A and expectations

Thank you for your question. In my experience, it takes at least 6-8 months to achieve noticeable results with Retin-A solo therapy. Alternative treatment options include light therapy, Hydrafacials, or chemicals peels, but generally, these procedures are not covered by insurance. The right modality for you depends on your skin type, expectations, patience, downtime, and cost. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist regarding your acne and to discuss treatment options that best suit your needs.