How can I remove a couple of outer thigh dimples?

I have had a cellulite dimple since I was 13, and I am now 26. It has always affected my self-confidence, and I am desperate to have it eliminated. As I have gotten older, another two more subtle cellulite dimples have appeared about 2 inches above it. I am currently 121 lbs and 5'4", so I am in good shape and do not have excess fat. I do not need extensive cellulite treatment, but am wondering if I would be a candidate for any procedure that could permanently remove these three dimples.

Cellfina

Cellfina is a FDA approved, minimally invasive procedure that has had great results in resolving cellulite. The treatment involves cutting the bands that exist under cellulite dimples and have been found to reduce cellulite for at least two years in just one treatment. The procedure takes about 45 minutes, and you can expect to see results in around three days.

Cellulite

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Cellulite treatment

You sound like a great candidate for Cellfina, which is a minimally invasion treatment that eliminates cellulite dimples. Because you are in shape and do not sound like you have too many dimples to treat this should be a fairly simple treatment for you.

Janet Allenby, DO
Delray Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite. The results are fairly #permanent.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Outer thigh dimples

Cellfina appears to be the most effective treatment for cellulite on the market today with patient satisfaction rates greater than 90% three years after treatment. Best advice is to obtain a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon near you experienced in Cellfina for an evaluation and further discussion in detail.

Cellfina / Cellulite Reduction/ Liposuction/ Skin Tightening / BBL/ High Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.
It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.
Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.
It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser.
If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina.
Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.
Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.
It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.
It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Cellfina

Cellfina is a great option for Cellulite.  The dimples on the buttock and thighs have been the easiest to treat.  The quality of the skin, laxity of the skin and previous treatments all play a role in your results.

Focal cellulite

It is an exciting time for you, because Cellfina is the newest and most-proven treatment option for treating focal areas of cellulite.  As you have found out, cellulite does not go away on its own - it is genetic, and those bands that you have thanks to your parents must be cut one way or another.  It is also a permanent, or near-permanent therapy option.  So, it's time to get your confidence back and take life by the reigns.  Go see a local PS who does Cellfina and get after it.  Your life will be changed for the better.  

#Cellfina is perfect for getting rid of a few cellulite dimples

A new, minimally invasive treatment called #Cellfina has been FDA approved for the removal of  cellulite dimples.  The satisfaction rate is 96% at 2 years so it seems to last a very long time.  the procedure is done in the office with local anesthesia and special instrument that precisely severs the small fibrous band that pulls and puckers the skin at the site of the dimple.  Recovery is simple, just some soreness and bruising.  Results are terrific and there is no big surgery, no grafting, no liposuction.

Susan Van Dyke, MD
Paradise Valley Dermatologic Surgeon

Removing skin dimples

A combination of radiofrequency skin tightening and fat grafting is the best solution to make your dimples look great. I like the VIORA RF skin tightening procedure.

Arian Mowlavi, MD