Radiesse in jawline and cheeks to help premature sagging and pre jowls? (photo)

I'm 27 and due to losing the roundness of my baby fat face, my jowls are already starting to sag. I also have a lot of skin in my neck area and anytime I turn my head I have tons of folds. Wondering if some radiesse over the next few years along my jawline and in my cheeks will help my prematurely sagging lower face. I hate my profile when I take pictures and am very self conscious about it. -skin is red from micro needling pen- any suggestions to help balance my face??

Radiesse Treatment

Hello and thank you for question. Injecting filler around your jawline will probably not help with the jowls you are seeing. Based on your pictures it seems you have lost volume in your upper cheeks, which may be contributing to what you are seeing around your jaw area. Radiesse is a great dermal filler because it not only fills but stimulates production of your own collagen, with that said, I would suggest you get a consultation to see exactly what would help you. Hope this helps, Dr. S. 

Los Gatos Dermatologic Surgeon

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

Sagging face needs volume with fillers or fat, skin tightening procedures or face/neck lifting, and lasers for complexion/fine lines. I suggest you see an expert for a formal consultation. Best, Dr. Emer.

Premature jowling and sagging

To really give you a good result, you need a lower facelift and facial fat transfer in the midface and cheeks. Fillers can help with the hollowness but can be easily overdone in the attempt to lift the sagging.

Peter T. Truong, MD
Fresno Oculoplastic Surgeon