Pulling pain under left breast 20 days post op. Any suggestions? (photos)

I am 20 days PO breast lift and aug. I got 400 moderate plus profile under the muscle silicone. The left one has always been more painful when reaching ect. For the last few days days i have been feeling a pulling pain under my mammary crease and down into my ribs on the left during certain movements. It also feels like I am having muscle spasms in my left breast. It looks different than my right. Im happy with my results,just wondering what could be the cause of this sharp pulling pain/spasms

Wait for some time

The final appearance, shape, and movement are not exactly the same as normal breasts. The surgically enlarged breasts do not move in the same way as normal breasts. They tend to be firmer. The contours are usually somewhat different than normal breasts. In some patients these discrepancies may be rather noticeable. Although every effort is made to place the implants symmetrically, complete symmetry is rarely achieved. Immediately after surgery, the breasts are swollen and firmer. The final shape and size is approximated after 2 to 3 months, but up to one year may be required for the end result.

Pulling pain under left breast 20 days post op. Any suggestions?

You should thiks of changing your implants, Your body need's a brake of them. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue for the first 3 to 4 months! 

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD