What procedure will fix (not just help) a butt injury/dent? (photo)

Doctor Answers 6

Buttock injury/dent

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}


Due to the size of the indentations and the texture of the skin, excision and filler is recommend. Having both procedures performed would be able to smooth out the indentation and give the best results in terms of aesthetics for the indentation. 

A Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is also an option to shape and contour the entire buttocks if that is desired as well. Fat from different areas of the body like lateral/medial thighs, abdomen, flank, back, arms, etc, are transplanted into the buttocks via liposuction and fat grafting. 

A consultation with a board-ceretified plastic surgeon would be helpful in getting specific recommendations

Best Wishes,

Arian Mowlavi M.D.

Buttock augmentation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

An examination by a board certified plastic surgeon along with a full report of the type of injury sustained would help a great deal in determining the best plant of action.  From the look of the photo I would most likely suggest a fat transfer.

Butt Injury/Dent

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Without an inperson assessment it is hard to say what would be best. Possible treatment would be a fat transfer. Fat would be removed from your body via tumescent liposuction, which sucks out the fat, or by using cannulas that perform the same function. The fat will then be purified before being re-injected into your buttock to ensure it will be able to live properly in its new location without being reabsorbed into the body. Best would be to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for a proper assessment. Best of Luck!

You might also like...

"Fix not just help butt dent?"

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
 Although good options such as fat transfer and buttock implants exist, an in person consultation with physical exam is first required to determine which is the best option for you. Gkad to help. 

Buttock dent

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hello, thanks for your pictures and your inquiry. Without a physical evaluation it is very hard to give you a proper advice. It is necessary to understand and evaluate your case more deeply. It might be fixed to a good extent with a reaccommodation of fat and stretching some loose skin. But as I said before, an in person consultation is quite needed. Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Buttock Dents

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. This is something I would need to evaluate in person.  Based on this photo, the indentation looks significant.  I would need to know the mechanism of injury to determine the best treatment.  I think this can be greatly improved; but do I think this could be completely fixed...No.
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
Butt Augmentation Specialist
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.