10 days post-op BA 400/425 silicone unders; should I sleeping in a sports bra? Can I take vitamins? (Photos)

10 days postop BA 400/425 silicon unders. My PS spent about a minute with me at yesterdays postop visit & said it all looked good & left. I left crying & since called asking more ?s but any advice here is helpful. Should I be sleeping in a sports bra? Still sleep upright on my back only? Can I take vitamins? Anything I can do anything to prevent them from dropping too much? Sex? Brisk walk? Really any 10 day post op info would be appreciated (PS did a great job but bedside manner sub par)

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

10 days post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. Its early to talk about results. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Post-operative questions

Hi.  Sorry your postop appointment was fast.  First i would recommend calling his office again and speaking to him or one of his medical staff so you can ask your questions.  All plastic surgeon's have slightly different routine's after surgery and it would be important to talk with him about his specifics. I have patients wear a specific bra that we give them.  You don't want to support the breasts too much because it will push the implants higher than they need to be.  Sleep on your back for the first 4-6 weeks.  You can lay flat if you would like at this point.  Vitamins okay.  Sex after a few weeks.  Brisk walk is fine.  That is a time that a supportive sports bra is okay.  Hope that helps.

Joseph R. Coscia, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon