Pain on side of belly button; what can it be?

I've had a pain going for 2 weeks,in the side of my belly. Everytime I get up or move to pick something up from the floor it becomes uncomfortable, what can it be? My belly button looks great!!!

Post op abdominoplasty

I don't know what procedure you had, but if you have pain you should consult your plastic surgeon so he/she can perform a physical examination and make a diagnosis.

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question. Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon