What are my options for treating my sagging neck (beginning stages of sag)?

I am 23 years old. I have noticed a significant change in the skin on my neck. I started running and I was told by a few people that it looks like I lost weight in "this area" signalling to the neck area (I don't why someone would say that, rude). Anyways, they are right. I've noticed when I tilt my head up my skin looks loose and there are lines under my chin and at the base of my neck. When I turn my head there are so many folds that weren't there before. What can I do. Thank you

Options abound

for tightening your neck and none should involve surgical incisions and excisions at your age (unless your laxity is excessive).  Invest in a consult with providers who have several of the aforementioned technologies.  As a prior Ulthera user, I would be cautious about its benefits and regardless of what you choose, you must know what happens if there is no result.  Some will say too bad.  Others will offer a complimentary re-do. And some would credit you some of your fee towards something else.  I do the latter 2 when providing services to my patients involving technology.

Neck/Chin Sagging and Fat -- ThermiRF/VASER, Thermage/Ultherapy, Kybella

I suggest you see an expert there is a lot of options for neck sagging that can be addressed if you are in a formal consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

What are my options for treating beginning stage of sagging neck?

For patients who do have early sagging ThermiTight is an excellent minimal intervention. Twenty three is very young for any intervention and I would need to perform a exam to advise you. 

Curtis Perry, MD
Downey Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for the question and an examination is really needed.  So go on some complimentary consultations with experts in your area and be evaluated.  The good news is that there are minimally invasive, non scarring techniques to treat the problem you are describing.
Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD