Mature face: how to look closer to my age - sculptra? (photos)

- currently 31, started to get "you look old" at 23 - my late father in photos had a skinny face - no hiv, no crystal meth, and this is actually my face at a healthy body fat % (~13-16%) - would like to look closer to my age, especially under bad light I am slightly self-conscious about how I look. I had to accept looking older it over the past 7 years. Facial volume is gone. I want to look closer to my real age. Do I look like I have lipodystrophy? Is sculptra a good idea?

Early facial aging and #Sculptra?

Dear tzzrd:I do think that Sculptra would be perfect for you. You will need several sessions of one, possibly two vials for each treatment, and should notice an even, natural volume enhancement that will last for two years.If you would also like to lift and tighten the skin, you could consider having an #Ultherapy treatment.

Filler in the face

I have had younger patients and older patients that lose volume in the face from either age, trauma or just thin and athletic. Sculptra is a great volumizer or fat, IF one has fat to transfer. It seems from your question that you have very low body fat, so sculptra would be a great option. I recommend going to an experienced cosmetic surgeon that has worked with Sculptra to get fullness and volume in the right areas of your face. Good luck Andre Berger, MD

Andre Berger, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Volume loss face treatment

I like the choice of using Sculptra for large volume replacement. Athletic men and genetics can cause this. It is a series of 3 treatments usually. It will last for 2-3 years and maybe touch ups with a vial once a year. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Mature face: how to look closer to my age - sculptra?

Sculptra® is a great filling agent for genetically-inspired global facial volume loss. As this use of Sculptra® is an advanced injection technique, please consult a board certified aesthetic dermatologist for a consultation.

Manjula Jegasothy, MD
Miami Dermatologist

Volume Loss

Thank you for the photos.  Sculptra would be a great option for restoring volume in the face.  Botox is also an option to soften the lines in your forehead.  A consultation with a board certified dermatologist is recommended.

Lisa Airan, MD