Loan for breast augmentation? Financing question

Hi. I'm planning to attain a personal loan. Just graduated 2mo ago and now make $25/hr. My parents paid for every material things i have eg a car, home (i live with them but dont make me pay), etc. so I dont have a good credit score since everything were gifts. BA is what they wont pay for and I understand that. Thus the loan that Im planning to get will be the only thing I'll be paying with the $25/hrx5days/week. With this will I still be approved for loan even when I dont have credit history?

None of us can tell you if you will be approved. We just don't have the knowledge to predict that for you. What I would suggest is that if this is something you really want then you should approach this different. This is a good time in your life since you are now making money and have responsibility to do this the right way. Debt is never a good thing. If you know anything about net worth, debt is the worst thing you could have. It decreases your net worth. The better way to approach this in my OPINION is to go find a surgeon that you want to do this. Get a quote for everything. Then start saving and don't do this until you have enough money to pay for it all up front. I know you want it now but debt stinks and you want to avoid it at all cost. Save up and do it when you can pay for it. This is the best advice I could ever give you!

Thank you for your question. Financial policies vary between practitioners  and some will offer in-house financing, others third party. You could also speak with your bank about the potential for a personal loan as well.
All the best

Financing options vary from office to office. Typically the clinic will recommend a few financing companies they deal with. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Loan for Breast Augmentation

Hi Choco,

Thanks for your question. All questions regarding financing vary from office to office. You can go and get free consultations and see what options each office offers you. Some offer carecredit, prosper lending, etc. Some have payment plans but all fees must be paid before surgery. Besides you want to find a doctor your comfortable with rather than one you can afford or offers the financing that you qualify for. Check creditkarma to see what your credit is. Good Luck!

Carlos Mata MD, MBA, FACS

#breastaugmentation #financing

Breast Augmentation - Payment

Thank you for your question. The majority of plastic surgeons require payment prior to the procedure. Many patients set up a payment plan with Care Credit to pay for the procedure over 6, 12, 18, or 24 months. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for regarding specific details of the procedure and payment information. Hope this helps and good luck.

Financing Plastic Surgery

I generally recommend a conservative approach to paying for surgery.  Try to begin by saving some money which is will help with some if not all of the money required to pay.  That way you won't go into debt to undergo surgery.  Take your time seeking out a surgeon that you feel confident with.  During that process, you can begin to save money.

Samuel Shatkin, Jr., MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

Care Credit

Care Credit is a popular financing option for cosmetic surgery.You can apply for a loan to be used in your area and see if you qualify.If not, you will need to build up your credit score.Best wishes, Dr. Denkler

Congratulations on your recent graduation! Although online consultants will not be able to predict with any degree of certainty, it is very likely that you will be able to obtain a loan or some type of financing for surgery.  In our practice, we use Care Credit as well as other companies; they have been used by our patients with no problems.  They do have different rates so please make sure you get all of the information you need prior to signing up with any financing company.

Having said that, I think that it is always in patients' best interest to achieve a certain degree of financial stability  (physical, emotional, psychosocial, and financial “stable state”)  prior to undergoing elective surgery of any type. Patients should also keep in mind that additional surgery may be necessary in the short or long term, following the primary procedure that is being performed; this additional surgery may be associated out-of-pocket expenses.  
 I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.