My lips seem to be growing weeks after restylane, does this happen?

In the 3rd week after half syringe restylane, a few bumps are coming out. Never had it happen so late. What could cause that? I've been taking a lot of vitamin c lately...? Usually mostly the filler leaves in 2 wks in my lips, this is very different. They seem to be growing.

Lip filler

Often times filler can have an aggregate effect when it comes to its water retaining capabilities - particularly restylane products and specially around the lips.  When in doubt, go see your injector to ensure nothing needs to be done in particular. 

Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip Augmentation with Fillers Like Restylane -- Reverse with Hyaluronidase If Unhappy -- Why Are They Growing Weeks Later?

HA type fillers like restylane hold water and can do so for weeks to months after the injection. I suggest you see an expert for an evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Lip lumps 3 weeks after injection

It is unclear if these are new or you are just noticing it as the swelling subsides. Either way, you should see your injector for evaluation. Best of luck.

Restylane and Lumps and Lips Growing

Restylane typically would not form lumps three weeks later.  I would suggest you return to your treating physician for examination.  Please keep us posted.  Best, Dr. Green