How much can I lift 6 weeks post op breast augmentation revision and benelli lift? (Photo)

6 weeks ago I had a breast implant exchange to smaller implants (silicone under the muscle) with some lateral pocket work and a benelli lift/major scar revision. I am wondering how much is safe to lift at this time? I know most surgeons recommend no more than 15 pounds etc but at 6 weeks post a revision with pocket work and scar revision, what amount of weight is safe? I am not referring to lifting weights but more lifting grocery bags & heavy items. Thanks

How much can I lift 6 weeks post op breast augmentation revision and benelli lift?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well…
I have to say that you are still early on healing process, it is too soon to determine how your results are going to be, per now, they look very nice and beautiful, you can have one bigger than the other, it is normal and that can happen for the first 3 months until your implants have settle in. I recommend you to wait and keep using your post surgical bra, that will help you with the shape and support. Id you want to perform a revision it is better for you to wait until 3 months, Hugs!

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question.  In my practice, there is usually no restrictions on activity by this time of this type of procedure.  This will depend on your recovery course however.  Be sure to ask your surgeon about instructions regarding your activity.  Good luck!

At 6 weeks following breast lift implant revision

We allow our patients to return to full activity by 6 weeks; please beware that use of your arms should be done uniformly so that you don't lift one implant more than the other.