Is there a laser treatment that stops pores from producing blackheads? If so, would it cause dry skin or accelerate skin aging?

I thought I read somewhere that there is a laser treatment that damages pores ability to produce blackheads. Is this true? And what are the side effects? Would that treatment cause dry skin or accelerate the rate of aging of the skin? And how much do these treatments cost?

The blackhead conundrum--treatment with clear + brilliant, microneedling/prp and skin care

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

A combination approach is needed to help improve these permanently. Clear + Brilliant, microneedling/prp  and skin care will help prevent these long term. These treatments are actually beneficial for aging prevention too. Cost will vary and take a series of treatments. See an expert. Nothing removes pores completely but skin care with lasers help give improvement. Best, Dr. Emer.