Could Invisalign or Clear Correct help me? (Photo)

Hello! I have a lateral incisor and canine that are shorter than the ones on the other side and it really bothers me. I also have a bottom tooth that peaks out when I smile. It seems to be longer than the other bottom teeth as well. I wanted to see if Invisalign or Clear Correct would help straighten/even out my teeth (extrusion/intrusion). I've had braces in the past so would prefer to not have a mouth full of metal again.

Perfect for Invisalign

You are a perfect Invisalign case and could have straight teeth within just a few months. It will certainly take less than a year to complete your case if you follow instructions for wearing your aligners

Plano Dentist

Invisalign or clear correct

Hi, thanks for sending your question about your teeth. I am confident both invisalign and clear correct can help you with your needs. Both can work relatively quick in achieving straight teeth.

Navid Zamani, DMD
Los Angeles Dentist

Invisalign Would Be Perfect!

Good morning Cp182,

Your teeth could undoubtedly be straightened using Invisalign!  Understanding that the success of the treatment would depend on your compliance with wearing the aligners, it certainly appears that your concerns could be addressed and your smile perfected.  Best of luck!

David Sherman, DDS
Manhattan Orthodontist

Invisalign

u r an ideal candidate for invisalign. now no need to go for metal braces again. invisalign will give very good result

Nirav Patel, MDS, PhD
India Dentist