2 weeks after BA. What do you think about my breasts? I see it is too high and nipples are too low (Photo)

Augmentation mastopexy

you are only two weeks post op from your procedure. It is way to early to judge the appearance of your breasts. It will take 8-12 months for everything to settle.

Augmentation Mastopexy

Hello,You are early in your recovery period, and there will substantial changes to the appearance of your breasts over the next 6 months. Quaintly known as drop and fluff, you will likely see improvement to all the things you mention that bother you. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. Right now, you are very early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Please Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you at this time. Then reassess final result at 6 months. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

This is very normal appearance this early on

it is way too early to worry about your final appearance. i tell all my patients to try and forget about them for at least 3 months. every surgeon will tell you that there is a settling in phasefor the breast augmentation to settle and the swelling to resolve.try not to be judgmental at all for the first 3 months. There will probably look excellent after 3-4 months. rememberthey will never be perfect and there will always be some differencesbetween the two sides.
david berman md

David E. Berman, MD
Sterling Plastic Surgeon

Breasts too high?

From the photo it appears you had a mastopexy (breast uplift) in conjunction with breast implants. It is not at all uncommon for the breasts to appear a bit high and the nipples a bit low in the early postoperative period after this type of surgery. The tissues will stretch and the implant will drop. The appearance of the breast changes dramatically over the first several weeks to months after surgery. Be patient. I believe you will have a very good final result.

Neal Handel, MD
Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

2 Week Post Op

It is not uncommon for the nipples to appear low while the implant appear high.  It takes several weeks for the implants to settle and drop into the pocket.  Your surgeon may show you how to massage your breast to help with healing.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

2 weeks post-op is quite early to assess your implants' later appearances.

Greetings,It is very common for implants to appear 'too high' during the early post surgical period.  Follow your implants' improving appearance over the coming weeks as they usually become lower as the swelling resolves and the overlying breast tissue and skin stretches.
You should discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon for guidance, recommendations, and reassurance...
I hope your final appearance with be much to your liking.
Best Regards,

Douglas J. Raskin, MD
Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

Implant drop timing

Congratulations on your procedure and thanks for sharing your question. I can appreciate your concern.

It is definitively too early to say anything. In your case the implants will definitively drop to a more desirable position. 
Finally, make sure that your doctor is aware of your process. He should be able to guide you best in your care.

Wishing you the best in your journey

Early results

You are still in your early phase of your recovery after breast surgery.  I would expect that as the implants settles, your nipple and breast implant positions will improve.Best Wishes,Nana Mizuguchi, MD

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS