I would like to know exactly what is the best procedure for me if I want my buttocks bigger but without getting butt implants?

I will tell you with years experience that implants will not give you a natural look and are up to 60% rejected from the body. Your own fat will be not rejected and give you that natural look and you will not loose the fat after your 6 months procedure. A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Fat transfer to the buttock

If you have enough fat on your body then a fat transfer to the buttock (Brazilian buttock lift) is  your best option. Consult with a few plastic surgeons to determine if you are a good candidate. You need to have some excess fat on your body (abdomen, love handles, back, thighs) and have fairly good skin tone.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

BBL

Thank you for your question. It's difficult to give exact recommendations without a photo or an in person consultation. Generally speaking, the best way to enhance the buttocks without implants would be with a fat transfer to the bum, or BBL. In this procedure, the board certified plastic surgeon will perform liposuction to remove fat from other areas of the body and then centrifuge it. The fat can then be safely injected into the butt for a more shapely appearance. Make sure you're working with a board certified surgeon and that you do not agree to have anything except your own centrifuged fat injected. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

The Brazilian Butt Lift

The Brazilian Butt Lift has become increasingly popular. In a Brazilian Buff Lift fat is extracted from an area of the body usually the abdominals or flanks or near the buttocks to accentuate the fullest area of the buttocks. The fat is then processed and re-injected carefully into your buttocks where you request more volume or shape. I would recommend an in person consultation to discuss your candidacy, goals, and options for augmentation.

Leonard Lu, MD

Best procedure for gluteal augmentation

It is hard to tell what the best surgical procedure is available for you without seen your pictures, but any time a patient has some redundant fat that can be spare, fat grafting is the best option for augmentation. Liposuction and fat grafting can contour the body and augment/lift the buttocks without creating visible scars. Consult a Board Certified Plastic surgeon in your area with experience in fat grafting. 

Buttocks enhancement

Buttocks enhancement can be performed using three techniques:a) buttocks implantsb)buttocks fat graftingc)buttocks lifting.Examples of each can be viewed using link below.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Best Procedure for Enlarging Buttocks

Currently, in my opinion, the best procedure is fat transfer providing the patient has enough fat to realistically provide the results she is seeking. The ideal patient would have fat deposits that she would like to have removed which is a plus. Then that fat is prepared and transferred to the buttocks to create more volume and a better shape. Individuals with no available fat for transfer can consider an implant for augmentation. There are currently no synthetic fillers approved for use in buttock augmentation. A number of fillers have been used but treating the complications of these types of fillers requires corrective procedures that deform the buttocks and require costly reconstructive procedures.  Best of Luck   Dr Harrell