Liposuction – Chronic Pain Not Normal
Sorry for your pain. This is not usual after liposuction. You should
not still be on painkillers. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer
Liposuction - chronic pain after two years
Thank you for asking about your liposuction.
- I am very sorry to hear of this outcome from your liposuction.
- You should definitely be off pain killers as soon as possible -
- You should see a neurologist because there are non-narcotic medicines for chronic pain
- And you should see a physician specializing in pain - whose goal is to get you off narcotics.
- And you should see a physical therapist - sometimes chronic pain is from muscle spasm that can be treated with stretches, exercises, massage, yoga and various other approaches.
- Some pain clinics are simply narcotic dispensers and that is the last thing you want.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS