I still have a lot of pain and feel pressure 2 years after having a 360 Lipo. Any suggestions?
Doctor Answers 2
Liposuction – Chronic Pain Not Normal
Liposuction - chronic pain after two years
- I am very sorry to hear of this outcome from your liposuction.
- You should definitely be off pain killers as soon as possible -
- You should see a neurologist because there are non-narcotic medicines for chronic pain
- And you should see a physician specializing in pain - whose goal is to get you off narcotics.
- And you should see a physical therapist - sometimes chronic pain is from muscle spasm that can be treated with stretches, exercises, massage, yoga and various other approaches.
- Some pain clinics are simply narcotic dispensers and that is the last thing you want.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.