I would like to fill my lips a little. Will it change the shape of my lips? (Photo)

will it change my shape of my lips? And smooth out wrinkles on my lips? How much would I need?

Lip Fillers Long Term, Use Cannulas and a Conservative approach

I find that fillers used properly on the lips give a great shape and hydration effect.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Lip Augmentation

I would start conservatively with only one syringe.  With the proper injections it should just augment your natural shape and not change the shape of your lips but please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Lip fillers

The beautiful thing about putting fillers into lips is that you are the boss. You can fill as little or as much as you want. I usually inject with a mirror in the patient's hand. We put a little in and stop and look. The patient tells me when to stop.
You do have to buy an entire syringe at a time, however. Every practice has its own policy about keeping syringes if you don't use all of it. 
Because your lips look fairly full already and if you don't want to change the shape of your lips, I would imagine that one syringe of Restylane Silk (one of the softest HA fillers available) would be enough for you. 

Lily Lee, MD
Pasadena Plastic Surgeon

Lip filler

Treatment is customized and the doctor wil provide you with mirro so you can monitor progress. Do not overfill and expect results to last up to 1 year with juvederm or restylane.

Morris Westfried, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon