I want all my body fat to go to my butt. What's the price for that?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat Grafting/ Fat Transfer/ High Definition Liposuction

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Cost and BBL, Brazilian Butt Lift, Butt Augmentation and Butt Implant

Hi and great question(s). I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure!

The cost of a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is EXTREMELY variable.  The price depends on the amount of liposuction needed and the amount of fat transfer required.  In saying that a range is $7,500 to $11,900.

I hope that helps. I wish you the best of luck!

Fat transfer to the buttock

You can not have "all" of your body fat transferred to your buttock, you can have a good amount transferred. Consult with a few plastic surgeons for an exam to see if you are a good candidate. You can expect to pay around 10,000 to have this performed by an experienced plastic surgeon.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Do your research!

Hi! Thank you for your question. Pricing vary depending where you perform the procedure. Do your research and look for safety. Dr C

BBL cost

The cost of your BBL to be determined based on
a)how much fat needs to be transferred
b)whether you need a thigh tuck or not
c)whether you need a breast implant or not in addition to your fat.

The cost ranges b/n 6 to 12K. An examination is necessary to provide you definitive pricing.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Cost for BBL

Hello Cecilia and thank you for your question! Without pictures on an in-person examination it is difficult to give you a price estimate.

Remember that surgery prices include 1) surgeon's fees, 2) anesthesiologist's fees, and 3) facility fees. #'2 and 3 on that list depend on time needed in the OR, so the longer your surgery, the more you pay. Using board certified anesthesiologists will cost more than a nurse anesthetist, but it is also safer. The same goes for costs associated with using a hospital or a highly accredited surgery center versus someone's back office for procedures. In essence, in some cases, you get what you pay for.

With respect to Brazilian Butt lift, the point is that your silhouette would be improved by aggressive liposuction of your flanks, abdomen, lower back, etc. Regardless, by slimming the contour of your waist and flanks with liposuction, your buttocks will appear perkier; liposuction will allow your surgeon to harvest adequate fat to also transfer to your buttocks and further give you an even greater silhouette with a tight waist and perkier/projecting buttocks. Different surgeons may charge different amounts to achieve the work you desire or have different plans depending on how they wish to deliver the results you desire.

Many high end plastic surgery practices offer credit and finance options for their patients. The ones I am familiar with are Alphaeon credit and Care Credit and offer the following:

1) 0% interest plans for 6-12 months
2) budget pay plans (like a gym membership) starting at $155/month: you pay this until it is paid off; you can pay more each month to pay off faster
3) traditional type loan where you have an agreement over 2-3 years

It is important to get such an important surgery performed by a board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in advanced body contouring techniques. You don't want to go to the "cheapest" surgeon, as in many cases, you get what you pay for. But it is important to get a good value for your money. Make sure to check your surgeon's online reviews, see if they have a strong following on instagram/facebook/etc to see if they are credible, and ask their staff about how happy their patients are and if they have any that would be willing to talk to you. I hope this helps and best of luck to you.

Sincerely,

Dr. Sean Kelishadi

Sean Kelishadi, MD

Pricing

Thanks for your question!

While the Brazilian butt lift does allow for the transfer of fat from a body area to the butt, it's not healthy to transfer all body fat to one area. For the best looking and feeling results, it is necessary to leave a thin layer of fat throughout the body to ensure a safe procedure and complication-free recovery.
Additionally, the price will vary from surgeon to surgeon, depending on their starting price and how much fat transfer is performed. The average price in the Miami area starts around $5,000. For the best results, I recommend researching board-certified plastic surgeons and selecting a doctor you trust in order to guarantee the best personalized results.

Best of luck