I want to get a Ba/BL and a BBL. Which one would you recommend getting first? How long do I have to wait in between surgeries?

I am currently breastfeeding and plan to quit end of September I know u have to dry up for 3 months before I can get my boobs done.

Multiple surgeries

This is more a question of money.  You can do both of those surgeries at once.  It will be less expensive.    If you choose to separate them and do the breast first, you should wait until your breasts have mostly settled - three months- before you do the next surgery. This is because if you need to do any revision to your breasts at the time you do the BBL you can do them at the same time. 

La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Multiple Surgeries

Thank you for your question.  Either surgery could be done first, it all depends which one you would like to have done first.  The surgeries you can be done at the same time depending on the length of the surgery.  If you prefer to separate the surgeries the minimal time you need to wait between surgeries is around 3 months but it does differ from surgeon to surgeon.  Make a consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to further discuss your concerns.  Best Wishes

Possible Mommy Makeover

Luckily there is always the ability to combine multiple procedures at once in order to help save money and healing time together. The mommy makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed, but the Brazilian Butt Lift is possible as well. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, #breastreduction.

BA and BBL

Hello, thanks for your inquiry. Although it might be difficult to lay down after the procedures it is a very common surgery to have these two combined together in order to get a beautiful result afterwards and just one time surgery. If that is not an option for you you can have either first, it is your choice that matters. Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for the question. I would recommend doing the liposuction with the BBL first, since you have to lie face down for the BBL. A week later, you can have the breast augmentation/lift, since you be lying on your back. I do these procedures in my office accredited operating suite under intravenous sedation only, NOT general anesthesia. This way you do not have to wait longer between procedures. See a board certified plastic surgeon for an in person consultation/evaluation. Good luck.

Some would do them together but if you are going to separate them because you do have to lay on your tummy for the BBL for a bit then I would say wait about 2-3 months between. Or, if you do the BBL first maybe less time will be required. But nobody can tell you which to do first. I encourage my patients to do the one they are most desiring first. Hope that helps.Sincerely,DrRickAZ

Richard J. Brown, MD

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. These procedures can be performed together if you are in overall good health and cleared for elective surgery by your primary care doctor.  If you prefer to stage the procedures, I would start with the one most important to you. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Multiple Procedures

Thank you for your question.  In our practice we often combine these procedures to produce beautiful overall results in our patients.  If combining the procedures is not an options for you, then we often recommend to our patients that the procedure you should do first i the one that you consider your top priority.
With kind regards,
Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

Lane Smith, MD

Depends

If you had to pick one, I would do the procedure that is your priority.  Otherwise you can do both at the same time.Best Wishes,Nana Mizuguchi, MD

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS

Breast lift

in general, I recommend getting the procedure done first that you want the most.  In your case the breast lift has a much higher success and satisfaction rate than the BBL,  so I would probably do the breasts first.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD