Is this a hematoma? Is it Dangerous? (Photos)

I got a BA woth 590 cc ultrahigh profile mentor textured implants over the muscle,but 4 days after i got this purple bruise and today is day 11 and is not getting better. And also will they drop ? Will my skin strech the botton half? Thankyou

Is this a hematoma after breast surgery?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast surgery. Keep in mind that your plastic surgeon will always be your best resource when it comes an accurate assessment, advice, and meaningful reassurance. Having said that, it does seem that your breasts are stable (with significant bruising) but  no evidence of an expanding fluid accumulation (hematoma)  based on the progress photos you have posted.   Size symmetry also looks good suggesting that a serious problem is not present. Again best to follow up with your plastic surgeon for the most meaningful assessment. Best wishes.

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

It looks like a hematoma that should resolve over the next few weeks.  You should see your surgeon so they can monitor the skin to make sure it is healing ok.  Your implants will hopefully settle with time.

Tyler C. Street, MD
Napa Plastic Surgeon