Please give opinion on result of upper bleph. (photos)

Do you think my creases are too high?

Blepharoplasties

This appears to be a very acceptable result. There is probably some complaint on your part which you should articulate. 

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Blepharoplasties

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Blepharoplasty results are good

if you wanted that look... the bedroom sultry eyed look which I personally like.  If you wanted a narrow crease, then you did not get that.  So results are good if you wanted it and  not so good if you did not want that look.

Blepharoplasty results are good

Results of upper blepharoplasty

What is your opinion of your eyelids? You are the person who is most important to weigh in on your eyelids after surgery! Need a little more history and pre-op measurements to make accurate comments on the lid crease, but it appears that the surgeon used your natural creases and predominantly skin was removed - your sulcus seems deep pre-op with minimal fat pad prolapse. What is your opinion of your results, and how do they look with your usual makeup on? If you are dissatisfied, seek a second opinion from an oculoplastic surgeon. Best wishes.

Results of upper blepharoplasty

Pre existing ptosis

Although I can't tell without an examination, it looks like your doctor chose your natural crease for the skin excision. Based on one of your photos, you have a pre existing ptosis which your excessive skin camouflaged. Your crease appears too high because of your ptosis. For some doctors, ptosis repair is not a routine part of a blepharoplasty unless it is discussed in advance and charged accordingly. You might want to discuss this with your doctor.

Pre existing ptosis