Follow up to my last question. Is it possible to achieve a full cup size result with one transfer?

I've gained weight recently (possibly hormonal) which led to my breasts growing a little...maybe 1/2-1 cup size. I'm currently ok with the size but I do plan on losing the extra lbs asap. If my breasts get any smaller with that weight loss, I would look into a fat transfer to my breasts. A lift is definitely my main priority. But IF I do want to proceed with a fat transfer down the road, is it possible to achieve a 1 full cup size result with the one transfer?
This is a follow-up to an earlier question. Click here to read it.

How much bigger can fat make your breasts?

Fat transfer is an interesting thing... It needs to be laid in such that all the fat gets good blood flow. That means that only so much fat can be tranferred safely at one time, because the smaller the breast, the harder it is to transfer a lot of fat into it! A good rule of thumb is that you can double your breast size with each transfer. For little boobs, they are around 100cc of tissue, So try on a 100cc implant at your PS's office. B breasts are more like 200-250, so double the size would be adding another 225-ish... You get it. If you know a PS with a vectra machine, it takes a 3D picture and can give you a pretty close estimate. Just double whatever size the machine tells you your breast are!! And if you like it get the fat graft! Voila!

Breast lift and fat grafting at the same time

Your pictures show that you will need full lift and fat grafting for the upper pole fullness. I would recommend that to do the surgery when your weight is stable. Please see the link for an example

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Increase cup size after fat transfer

First it must be determined if you have enough viable fat to transfer from some other area to your breasts. Second, all the fat transferred has to remain viable. One transfer may not achieve your expected result.

Susan Kaweski, MD

Fat transfer after breast lift

You have to wait approximately one year following breast lift prior to having a breast augmentation with fat transfer. This is so that all of the incisions and cuts have healed prior to fat grafting; if the fat falls into unhealed cavities, you will lose this fat as it won't get vascularized.

Arian Mowlavi, MD