How do I flatten this raised scar? (photos)

I don't know if this is actually considered a hypertrophic scar or not. It's a result of a big gash above my lip that required stitches. The rest of the scar healed in a flat, fine line, but the raised portion I'd like to flatten and make less noticeable. I've been using scar patches for 3 months, with some missed days here and there. What would be the best options to treat this? Thanks

Scar on Face -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Dermaflage/ScarMD, skin lightening

This can be improved with lasers, subcision, and microtattoing.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Scar care

question and I'm sorry that you're experiencing these problems after a injury. You can expect the scar to flattened by itself overtime however manual massage on the scar will make it flatten and faster.  If it six months it is still raised, a small amount of injectable steroids like kenalog  can flatten it as well.