Can flabby underarms and loose skin post breastfeeding be fixed with exercise or do I need thermage or surgery? (Photos)

Thermage for Skin Tightening

I love Thermage for skin tightening, especially for arms and legs.  However, I would wait at least 3 months after the delivery to assess the area and see it this may be from water or just swelling.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

ThermiRF for Skin Tightening

Thermi works by introducing radiofrequency energy under the skin to get long term tightening. I suggest consulting with an expert to see if this is a valuable option for you long term. Best, Dr. Emer