Finally ready to heal my "symmastia-ish" unique condition. Is there a chance at all to get closer to my dream? (Photos)

I've been left this way after a seroma complication 12 yrs ago. RIGHT 800cc silicone: waaay too big/heavy, rippling @ top hurts, unnatural curve @ top and fake fake fake looking! LEFT 700cc silicone: even worse... crossing mid line almost symmastia-like, thin skin @ square cleavage point, malpositioned implant, different size & shape, cleavage angle does not match the other side. Would love to look like the right pic (me photo shopped). Is there a chance at all to get closer to my dream?

Result After "Synmastia" Correction?

Yes it would be reasonable to anticipate a significant improvement from where you are now but perfect results (wish pic) are not always achievable. Much will depend on how elastic your skin is and how much you wish to downsize. At a certain point you will need to have a lift if there is too much skin excess. 

Is there a chance at all to get closer to my dream?

You should have no trouble achieving your dream look, but it is not easy. You need an experienced surgeon and ADM inserts into each breast with a significant volume reduction on your implants. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Implant asymmetry- getting a reliable result on a re-do

I think is very reachable goal. The best outcome will be best if you go submuscular and use ADM, because the pocket is SO reliable  with this technique. Consider downsizing to 400 as well. You may be tempted to just perform a capsulorrhaphy and swap only down to 650 or so, but in my experience the risk of pocket slip is higher (implants in right place on the table but migrate months later) and the larger implants move more. The cost of the adm is a hell of a lot cheaper than a second or third revisional surgery.

Lisa Cassileth, MD, FACS

Yes, there is a lot of hope for improvement…

I am sorry to hear/see the problems you are experiencing. Although good advice would require in person evaluation, it is very likely that a well executed revisionary operation will improve your outcome significantly. Of course, patients undergoing revision history should have realistic expectations understanding that absolute "perfection" or  an outcome identical to a photoshopped photograph is likely not possible.

In your case, downsizing of breast implants, selection of appropriate type/size/profile, capsulorraphy  and probable use of acellular dermal matrix will be options that should be discussed.

You may find the attached link, dedicated to this type of revisionary breast surgery helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with long-term.

Revision Breast Surgery

If your implants are placed over the muscle, then replacing smaller implants below with the use of an ADM or mesh will give you the look you are hoping for. If they are already under, then performing a neo-submuscular pocket is your best bet to restore implant shape and position with smaller implants. 

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS