Can fillers bring down alar notch / retraction that has resulted in increased nostril show? (Photo)

Had a rhinoplasty, and unfortunately I've developed some notching which has made my nostrils more visible when viewed from the front. The nostrils have an unnatural "peak" and arch to them. Can fillers be used to bring the alar rim / notch down to reduce the amount of nostril show / retraction? I've included pics of my nose currently and a simulation of my desired correction. Or is this severe enough that it would require a composite graft?

Not Recommended

Hello! In my professional opinion, fillers will not address your issue. While it is (obviously) your prerogative to seek a composite graft, it's my experience that patients are oftentimes their own worst critic. I believe that your rhinoplasty looks like a great result.

Best regards,

Dr. Berger

Beverly Hills Physician