FemTouch - How many treatments before results will become apparent?

I see that FemTouch is a multi-treatment procedure. How many times do you have to do it before you'll see results?

FemTouch

For optimal results, FemTouch is recommended in a series of 3 treatments spaced 4 weeks apart. The patient will experience some immediate beneficial changes. The maximum benefit is seen at 6 months. We recommend patients return for touch up treatments once a year.

Best, Dr Faraz

Optimizing Outcome with FemTouch

The number of treatments can vary depending on your symptoms, age, and whether or not you have gone through menopause.  In general, we find that three treatments is optimal, but many patients see improvement after their first treatment.  You may also find that you want to do some "maintenance" treatments once per year after completion of your first set of treatments.  It would be best to ask your provider about which treatment length would be best for you.  FemTouch offers a great opportunity to reduce symptoms of vaginal atrophy. I hope you find your symptoms improve!

Neil Fine, MD

FemTouch

For ideal results, the FemTouch procedure usually involves 3 treatments spaced 4 weeks apart. Though there may be some improvement after the first session, it generally requires 3 treatments to notice improvement.

Femtouch

I would recommend a package of three treatments, spaced one month apart from one another.  Some patients have seen results even after one treatment though.

Edward J. Bednar, MD
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

FemTouch treatment

In our practice we sell all of our FemTouch treatments as packages of 3. It usually takes the full 3 treatments to get the result and sometimes it may even take 4. Thank you for your question!

Anthony J. Wilson, MD
Portsmouth Physician

Fem touch

We usually tell our patients 3 treatments will be needed. Most patients notice improvement after the first treatment.

Jean M Casello, MD
Northborough Physician

How many treatments?

we have excellent results with pre menopausal patients with 1- 2 teratments, but most require 3 treatments

FemTouch Results

The recommendation based on the clinical studies is to have 3 treatments with the FemTouch laser over the course of 10 weeks in order to see the maximum benefit. Many women, however, will notice improvement in elasticity and lubrication a few weeks after the first treatment. As the vaginal tissues improve, the settings on the laser can be adjusted to achieve even more benefit with subsequent treatments.