Is it possible to have a fat transfer to your butt and calves at the same time?

I have enough fat in my stomach and back area - just want to know if its possible to have the procedures done at the same time. Thanks!

BBL and calf augmentation with fat

Thank you for your question. It would be possible to combine both of these procedures at one time. I would recommend you seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who performs these operations to get a personalized treatment plan. Best of luck, Dr. Kludt

Stockton Plastic Surgeon

Multiple procedures

Hi, thanks for your inquiry. Technically it could be done, the thing is that fat augmentation on calves it is not a common procedure due to the fact that normally the fat grafted won't survive and the results could not be pleaseful. You might opt for calf implants instead. Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon 

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Buttocks and calf fat transfer

you can perform fat transfer to pretty much any place on your body that you desire. Please note that only areas with vitals structures such as nerves, certain arteries and veins must be avoided. In the calves, knowledge of the anatomy is critical to ensure avoidance of unnecessary complications. An examination is required to determine how much fat you actually have to transfer.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Fat transfer to multiple areas

It's certainly possible to have a transfer to multiple areas at the same time.

The biggest limitation will be the amount of fat that survives after fat transfer to your calves.

this is not a commonly done procedure.

In order for fat transfer to be successful the fat needs to be transferred into a substantial tissue base.

The buttocks usually has enough layers of fat and muscle to tolerate high-volume fat transfer.

With the Calves the not going to be as easy and you should expect much less long-term results or at least less ability to give it a substantial enhancements.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD