Eye bags. How do I look fresh and not tired? Please help me what treatment should I get? (photos)

Fillers

I WOULD TRY FILLERS BEFORE GOING IN AND DOING SURGERY , THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FAT TRANSFER AND FILLERS ARE FILLER ARE LESS INVASIVE AND CAN LAST 6-9 MONTHS SOMETIMES UP TO A YEAR DEPENDING ON WHICH ONES. FAT TRANSFERS ARE USUALLY SURGICALLY DONE WITH LIPO AND TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER AREA OF THE BODY. A FAT TRANSFER CAN ALSO BE DONE THROUGH A LOCAL AFTER SURGERY FOR A REPEAT FAT INJECTION. FAT INJECTIONS OR TRANSFERS ARE USUALLY MORE PERMANENT. THIS IS SOMETHING THAT YOU MAY WANT TO SPEAK TO YOUR DOCTOR ABOUT IN A CONSULTATION AND SEE WHAT YOUR OPTIONS ARE.

Eyelid Surgery

Thank you for your question. Eyelid rejuvenation is a great option to address eye bags as the eyes are the focal point of the face. Please consider hydraulic acid fillers as you consult in person with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

Dark circles are improved with lasers, mcroneedling/PRP, fillers and skin care to avoid surgery.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Under eye bags

Hello there, It would be worthwhile for you to see an eyelid plastic surgeon that has extensive experience in not just eyelid surgery but also eyelid fillers. You will need a enxam to determine your best options.  Best of luck!

Eye bags. How do I look fresh and not tired?

Eyelid bags and the resulting groove or "tear trough" below the bag can cause a tired or sad appearance.  Some patients will elect to fill the groove or trough with fillers to camouflage the eyelid bag, but the definitive long term solution is lower eyelid surgery using the fat re-positioning procedure.  With this well-tolerated procedure the eyelid bag and groove are simultaneously corrected, long term.The attached link provides more information.I hope this helps.

Timothy R. Miller, MD

Eye bags

Eyes bags are due to fat pads under the eyelids that protrude - either through genetics, aging, allergies, inflammation or other factors.  The permanent treatment to fix these bags is to have them removed surgically.  However, if you are looking for a non-surgical treatment, fillers can be placed in the tear troughs to mask the bags, but this is only a temporary treatment and will need to be redone after several months.   Best of luck and hope this information helps!- Dr. Roger Tsai

Roger Tsai, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

You have both under eye bags and under eye hollowness (dark circles). Two options include either lower blepharoplasty for the bags or filler injection for the hollowness. See link and video below. See an oculoplastic specialist.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eye bags

Thank you for the photo. Both filler and surgery can be used for your particular situation.  The quickest and simplest solution would be to have hyaluronic acid fillers such as Restylane to your lower eyelid area to smooth and lighten the shadows from hollowing in the area. If too much filler is injected, it can be quickly dissolved with hyaluronidase. There is minimal downtime but it will last for less than a year before you need more filler injected. For permanent results, you can have the excess bulging fat removed through small incisions behind the eyelid and have the fat repositioned as well so that the transition between your eyelid and the cheek is as smooth as possible. There is also a greater amount of downtime with surgery and fat repositioning/grafting - you can expect to be bruised and swollen for a few weeks but it is more of a permanent fix. For the best treatment options, it is important to visit an expert for an in-person examination. Hope this helps!

Johnson C. Lee MD
Plastic Surgery

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

A small amount of under eye filler will make a profound difference for you.

I prefer Restylane for this type of issue.  This is not the type of under eye bag that is treated with surgery.  Put your finger on top of your "bag".  What you are feeling is your orbital rim.  This is beautifully treated with fillers.  The key is finding a highly experienced under eye injector you can find.  This is a fussy service.