Due to severe overcrowded teeth, would cosmetic dentistry work on me? Or would I at least be eligible for Invisalign? (photo)

I am 30 years old and I have severe misaligned overcrowded teeth. My mom was never able to affor braces so I've been stuck with this smile my whole like. I am grown and now due to my job I have to do a lot of talking and public speaking. My smile holds me back. I want to avoid a mouth full of braces due to my age. Would dental cosmetics or Invisalign work for me?

Options for crowded teeth #DrSoftTouch

I'm sorry to hear that your smile is holding you back. Based on your photo, it would be far less expensive and more beneficial for you to correct your teeth with Invisalign rather than crowns or veneers. I would recommend seeing an experienced Invisalign provider to discuss your options. Don't let your smile hold you back any longer. Good luck and I hope this helps! Click "save" under my name, if you'd like to ask me more questions in the future.

Overcrowding

Hi, thanks for sending your question. I am confident Invisalign treatment can help with your situation. I have personally treated many cases similar to yours using clear aligners. Your final results will look amazing. I am excited for you!

Navid Zamani, DMD
Los Angeles Dentist

Crowding

Thanks for posting the picture. I encourage you to visit an orthodontist and learn what your options are orthodontically. You might be surprised. Most braces are almost invisible. Cosmetic dentistry is not the answer for your case. Most people will be impressed that you decided to take the bold move and improve your smile, even as a thirty year old professional.