I'm looking for a doctor experienced in 600cc near San Diego, CA? (Photos)

I want at least 600ccs round implants I don't want them too high because I've seen so many cases and they look ugly when they sit high and the bottom part is flat. I've been to a quit a few consultations in Beverly Hills but the prices are high. I'm curious if there's anyway the implants can widen the hips? I've read and so far no but I don't want fat transfer to hips because I Dont have much and I'll be upset if it dissolves. I need good surgeon in SD

A doctor experienced 600cc near San Diego?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

Butt imp[ants

Thank you for the photos and question and I would go on complimentary consultations and compare recommendations and fees and find your surgeon.

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Butt Implants (photos)

You have correctly identified the major problem  of larger butt implants:  They cannot be positioned too low because of possible mechanical pressure and/or displacement of the sciatic nerve.  Small butt implants are less likely to do this... but to achieve the same result as small implants without scar, asymmetry, or concern about infection, fat transfer is preferred, in my opinion.  You are thin, but stilll likely have enough donor fat for 600 cc augmentation on each side.  Your body is your most precious asset.  Enlist services of a quality surgeon.  Better to delay the procedure than choose your doctor for lower cost.  P.S., surgeons in BH are no better than those in SD, except perhaps in marketing.

Steve Laverson, MD

I'm looking for a doctor near San Diego

Thank you for the important question; careful selection of plastic surgeon will be the most important decision you make.

I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. 

***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Basically, patients should look at the overall "quality" of the outcomes achieved;  in other words, it will be important that patients see lots of examples of outcomes that they would be pleased with.  In doing so patients will be able to get an idea of each  plastic surgeon's "aesthetic sensibilities". Of course, careful evaluation of the photographs (including factors such as time out of surgery and initial anatomic starting point) will be important as patients evaluate before/after photographs.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. ***Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "C or D cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.

I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.