Which doctors offer FemTouch?

Is this a procedure you should get from a plastic surgeon or an OB/GYN? Who is qualified to administer it?

We had amazing results from Femtouch.  Patients have seen relief from vaginal dryness after second treatments, even incontinence.

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Most qualified?

Preforming the treatment is the easy part. Determining who is the best candidate and what other pelvic issues are present is the important determination. As an Gyn/ Urogyn, I feel very qualified that we make the best decision for the patient regarding the procedure, estrogen therapy, bladder issues, etc.

FemTouch providers

FemTouch is most commonly performed by Gynecologists. While a plastic surgeon is usually adept at performing laser procedures, a Gynecologist will be more well trained at assessing patients who need the procedure as well as assessing the results. In my office, I personally perform the FemTouch on my patients and it is a simple, fast, and painless procedure with excellent results.

FemTouch-Vaginal Rejuvenation

Hello and thank you for your question. FemTouch procedures are typically done at an OB/GYN office. A vaginal examination will be performed at baseline to exclude the existence of infections and any other abnormality apart from atrophic vaginitis. In our office the MD's administer the FemTouch Procedure. FemTouch is an excellent choice for vaginal rejuvenation. Best, Dr Faraz