Which doctors offer FemTouch?

Is this a procedure you should get from a plastic surgeon or an OB/GYN? Who is qualified to administer it?

Femtouch practitioners

Our office provides the treatment in a med spa setting under the supervision of physicians specially trained in this procedure. As plastic surgeons, we are experts in laser medicine and understanding the healing of human tissue. We work closely with our patients gynecologists to ensure the best possible results and the most appropriate treatments for them and their vaginal health. Femtouch by Lumenis is the most advanced laser available to treat a variety of symptoms related to women’s health. In our practice we have seen patients with dramatic improvements in vaginal dryness, laxity, sexual satisfaction (both the patient and her partner) as well as stress urinary incontinence and even urinary tract infections. Seek out an experienced provider in your area to learn more.

Femtouch practitioners

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Practices Offering Femtouch

Practices offering Femtouch should be certified in handling this device as well highly proficient with lasers.  Although this is considered a cosmetic treatment, patients considering this procedure should consult with a physician prior to this series of treatment.

Practices Offering Femtouch

Who should you trust to perform the FemTouch treatment

This treatment is fairly popular in dermatology offices as dermatologists have extensive training in skin, mucosa and lasers. Dermatologists, Plastic surgeons and ob/gyn doctors most commonly offer this treatment.

Choosing Fem Touch Doctor

You should choose a surgeon with extensive laser experience to perform your Fem Touch.  As a key opinion leader for Lumenis, our practice is proud to lead the field in Fem Touch treatments.  All the best!

Choosing Fem Touch Doctor

Qualification for performing femtouch

Any physician who is well trained using lasers can perform this procedure. It is fairly easy to do. It is important however that the practitioner can assess the the patient to make sure that the patient is a good candidate for the procedure.

Qualification for performing femtouch

Femtouch

We had amazing results from Femtouch.  Patients have seen relief from vaginal dryness after second treatments, even incontinence.

Femtouch

Most qualified?

Preforming the treatment is the easy part. Determining who is the best candidate and what other pelvic issues are present is the important determination. As an Gyn/ Urogyn, I feel very qualified that we make the best decision for the patient regarding the procedure, estrogen therapy, bladder issues, etc.

Strick Mays, MD
Crestview Physician

Most qualified?

Strick Mays, MD
Crestview Physician

FemTouch providers

FemTouch is most commonly performed by Gynecologists. While a plastic surgeon is usually adept at performing laser procedures, a Gynecologist will be more well trained at assessing patients who need the procedure as well as assessing the results. In my office, I personally perform the FemTouch on my patients and it is a simple, fast, and painless procedure with excellent results.

Randye Karmin, MD
Miami OB/GYN

FemTouch providers

Randye Karmin, MD
Miami OB/GYN

FemTouch-Vaginal Rejuvenation

Hello and thank you for your question. FemTouch procedures are typically done at an OB/GYN office. A vaginal examination will be performed at baseline to exclude the existence of infections and any other abnormality apart from atrophic vaginitis. In our office the MD's administer the FemTouch Procedure. FemTouch is an excellent choice for vaginal rejuvenation. Best, Dr Faraz

FemTouch-Vaginal Rejuvenation